This is a Shopping Cart System.
The system will allow user to add new, edit, delete products and choose products to save in a shopping cart:
The database script has been generated for you at: Shoppingcart.sql .
Use it to create your local database.
Create your winforms project at the following folder on your local machine
Perform the following functions for the application:
- Create an MDI form with the Tools menu and 2 sub menus : Product Management and Shopping Cart as follow: [1 mark]
– When user click the Product Management menu, show the Products form. [0.5 mark]
– When user click the Shopping Cart menu, show the Shopping form. [0.5 mark]
– Show dialog (Yes/No) to confirm when user close the form. [1 mark]
- When Products form is opened. Design the following visual interfaces:
– The Product ID text box is Disabled
– Load all products in database and display all fields in the All Products data grid. [2 marks]
– When user select a product in the data grid, fill all product information: ProductID, Product name, Price, Quantity to the text boxes above. [3 marks]
– When user click Update button, update the current selected product with new values in text boxes. [3 marks]
– When user click Add new button, add new product with product name, price … [3 marks]
- When the Shopping cart form is opened. Design the following visual interfaces
– Fill all the products to the combo box Select product. [3 marks]
– When user select a product in the combo box, display its price in the label Price [1 mark]
– When user select a product in the combo box and enter a positive number in the quantity textbox then click Add to cart, add the product name to the list box and calculate total cost = quantity * price and set to the label Total cost [2 marks]
– User can select a product in the list box then click Remove button to remove it from cart. Re calculate the total cost [2 marks]
– If user click the Save button, insert all selected products in cart into the table Carts with quantity, total cost and [Date] = current date. [2 marks]
- Use appropriate exception handling for the application. [1 mark]
Total: 25 marks.