Chapter 5 Assignment:
- Create the following form to accept customer information:
– All fields are required.
– Customer ID accepts maximum 5 characters, all chars must be entered in upper case.
– Email must be in correct email format (hint: must have (@) and (.) in corrcet position).
– Phone no. must be in format of (000)-000-0000 in which 0 represents a 0-9 number.
– Extension must be numeric and accepts maximum 3 chars.
– Country combo box contains some country options and only allows users to select the available options not input new country.
– Postal code must be numeric and accepts maximum 3 chars.
- Create the following windows explorer – like application:
This application should allow users to view the contents (subfolders and files) of C drive.
– Use TreeView and ListView to display the drive contents. Use an imagelist to store the icons displayed in the treeview and listview. Use the following icons:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Graphics\icons\Win95\ CLSDFOLD.ICO
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Graphics\icons\Win95\ OPENFOLD.ICO
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Graphics\icons\Office\ CRDFLE07.ICO
– Only display subfolders and files of a folder when it is selected. This is to avoid the long process of loading all drive contents at form load. Handle the event AfterSelect of the treeview to display the selected node content